It's still cold outside

Back from the break and still feel like it's still summer. It's amazing how time flies when you are keeping busy. After a winter break filled with exhaustive amounts of sightseeing and traveling, I'm glad to take a break from break and get back to work. We are currently on the third portion of the Brain and Behavior Block in my pharmacology class and will be wrapping up medical pharmacology shortly.

As part of my endeavor of turning over a new leaf for the new year, I had signed up for tree planting last Sunday. My group members seemed to be having a ball, but I can safely say that hole digging is one skill I cannot add to my resume. Nonetheless it was quite a workout, and I thoroughly enjoyed washing the dirt off from my sneakers afterwards. All in all, it was a very rewarding experience.

But what was more surprising was that I had been tested on my grit as a pharmacology major. A few hours ago, a few friends and I had participated in trivia, and I was excited at the prospect at testing my general knowledge skills. I bet our professors would have been proud to know that we absolutely killed it when it came to human anatomy. Too bad it was only one question and we came in last.

Won some. Lost a lot. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big move to the Big Easy

To Be Continued