All done.

Hello everyone. It’s been a while since my last broadcast.
With the block exam coming up, I’m amazed at how far we’ve come. It feels like yesterday that our class was cramming for all the drugs in the cardiovascular block in the graduate study lounge. Or was it actually yesterday? There’s been a lot of Déjà Vu happening lately. It’s probably all this caffeine.
I haven’t been involved in that much volunteering in February and plan to pick up sometime after the shelf exam. I plan to continue my efforts in volunteering with Habitat for Humanity and hope to further contribute to this community through rebuilding.
Mardi Gras was definitely a blast, and I enjoyed every minute of it from the comfort of my apartment. There seemed to be a lot of walking involved, and I was more than happy to witness the celebrations vicariously through Snapchat and Instagram.
Speaking of fun, we’ve also come off to a great start with our IM games, going 0-2 for both football and soccer. No matter; we’ve got a lot left in the tank, and I look forward to having fun getting in shape with my class.
Despite our decrease in class workload, it's going to be a busy few months from now on for career prepping, and I can expect that my aspirations and my responsibilities to be exponentially magnified from here on out. I guess the best I can hope for is to keep moving forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big move to the Big Easy

To Be Continued

It's still cold outside