Black Box Warning: Causes pupil dilation and nasolabial folds

I was watching one of my favorite Disney animated movies Ratatouille, a story of an ambitious rat that took French fine dining by storm. After pausing to work some of my own magic in the kitchen (it was pasta don't worry) I continued watching, amused by a rat's penchant for the finer ingredients.

I got to the climax and smashed. that. replay. button. 

Anton Ego got a taste of humility and I guess a little bit of that 1947 Chateau Cheval Blanc. 

But even memorable was Anton's climactic speech where he elaborates on the premise of the movie "anyone can cook".

"The only time we risk something is in the pursuit and defense of the new"; words that I feel have becoming increasingly relevant to my experiences here in New Orleans.

I'm amazed at what we all have accomplished in the past few weeks. From volunteering at Habitat for Humanity, Sweet Potato Festival, among others to competing in IM games, it seems as though this year's class seems to truly embody the "work hard, play hard" attitude. 

It's been a few months, and I feel like that much of the study material on this GI block that looked a little Greek a while ago is becoming even more familiar to me than the food trucks I used to frequent after class; great for me and my credit card. 

We are entering our final block before the Thanksgiving break, the endocrine/reproductive block and couldn't be more ambivalent.

Entering G0 phase. 

Love, peace, and chicken grease.


October Hours: 0
Total Hours: 8









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big move to the Big Easy

To Be Continued

It's still cold outside